Instructions for living a life: Pay attention. Be astonished. Tell about it.

Mary Oliver

Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Consider subscribing or leaving comments!

 It is really hard to be a consistent journalist, but I've already posted over 20 times this month and it feels good!  I hope to continue to post regularly.  Next month my focus will be on issues of information literacy...there is so much misinformation out there!  It's like a jungle out there and I want to be your machete to chop your way through and untangle the overgrowth.  Some of that misinformation is so compelling; we want to believe it.  

I still believe that truth is the best way forward.

I'd appreciate your comments and support.  What worries you?  What bugs you?  What confuses you?

There's nothing that I like more than an information challenge!



No comments: